Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girls Trip #2 to Gulf Shores










Yes, that's right, another girls trip. If I had my way, I'd have one every 3 months. We had such a great time. We missed Jenny, Joanne and Renee, though. It wasn't quite the same without them. But I had a drink in their honor. It was a great time and wished I had put more sunblock on!
Here are a few questions I can answer for you......
1. Yes, I've lost a bunch of weight! Amen sister! 2 babies left a lasting impression
2. Yes, I swear I wore sunblock. Didn't re-apply as much as I should have.
3. Yes, that is me trying to do a side pony tail. All the young teeny boppers are doing that. Don't know why.
4. Yes, that is Silpada I'm wearing! Except the red earings, those are Amy's!
5. Yes, that's a cosmo in a plastic cup.
6. Yes, I hate tan lines!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

you look sooooooo awesome!!!