Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!






We had a wonderful Easter. Aunt La-La came for a visit. Laurie arrived Friday night and I made spaghetti and meatballs. Not bad. We were all pretty tired so we went to bed early. Laurie and Brian were going to go work out Saturday morning at the gym. Obviously, when you're at my house, we discourage exercise. Laurie never made it to the gym. Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs and watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Courtesy of Aunt Laurie. The Easter Bunny came on Sunday morning. He brought Celia Grace a Hannah Montana Doll, Littlest Pet Shop toy, bubbles, bracelets and lots of chocolate! We raced to church where we had to take Celia Grace AND Olivia into the service. Olivia thankfully fell asleep and Celia Grace did pretty good. She made it all the way through until the last 5 minutes. Not bad. We came home and ate Easter lunch. Aunt Tenie came for a visit and brought us beautiful ceramic eggs. Beautiful day. We are truly blessed. God is so good.

4 comments:

Renee Guest said...

very cute!!! My Easter bunny used to bring Jelly Beans - the new generation Easter Bunnies bring better stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

you are tagged.
check my blog
www.guestfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Renee Guest said...

OK - you stink at blogging!!!! March 23rd... please woman!

Renee Guest said...

ummm.... hello... it's me again.
can you please post something.
I need to see girls trip pictures!!
I LOVE my CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!