Wednesday, March 19, 2008



















"To Blog or not to Blog, that is the question." This is my first blog. To be honest I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. What the heck is a blog anyway?? The first blog I ever read was Renee Guest's. And now she's been peer pressuring me into doing one myself. I have no idea what I'm doing. So, here goes nothin'.....My name is Emily Brocato. I married a boy named Brian. So, now I'm Emily Hopkins. We are approaching the 7 year itch. I can't believe it. 7 years and never had a fight. HA! We have a little girl named Celia Grace. She will be 4 next month. We also have a new baby girl named Olivia. She will be 15 weeks this Friday. Our little family seems to be growing fast.Maybe the next entry will be better. Give me a break, I'm learning here.

4 comments:

Stefbrown1 said...

Look at you!!! You will have to show me how to do this. We need a play day. How are the girls?

Renee Guest said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!! You did great!!! Congratuations and Welcome, welcome! I so excited. I'm going to link you to my site and I'll be checking in on you....... ( more pressure )
Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! my long lost best friend!!! now we really can be blog friends!!! - your babies are precious...

JEANNE said...

Looks great Em. :)